Friday, June 13, 2008

Looking foward

So yesterday I decided to look into some information about where I will be traveling while in India. About half way through the semester we will be traveling to Ecodaya Island sanctuary. I was blow away by the images that are posted. I love the feel of all different kinds of rocks -- smooth, hard, and cool they have a calming effect on me. This sanctuary is a massive boulder field. As far as the eye can see rocks, all in a vibrant reddish hue during sunset. I cannot wait to experience this for myself because it seems as though it would be a life altering experience (not to mention as once-in-a-life-time one as well).

Here is the site to see this wonderful place: www.ecodaya.net/home/html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, I have a rock that I've kept for six years, since I went to Boston for a few days during Summer '02. It's odd, but it's calming. I think I understand what you're talking about, even though it sounds weird to say that rocks are soothing to the soul. Weirdos unite!